Everyone, who values smoking pipes of the finest Turkish Block Meerschaum, knows the SMS Meerschaums brand name. The SMS logo is recognized worldwide.
Since 1980, owners Samil and Beth Sermet continue to set the highest standards and maintain the best reputation for dependable meerschaum pipes in the industry today.
Our motto explains our promise to you:
- Distinctive … each pipe is carefully selected for its uniqueness, quality and reliability.
- Affordable … a wide range of prices makes owning a fine pipe possible for everyone.
- Collectable … the timeless beauty of each pipe will be treasured for generations.
Lorenzo supplies Italian briar smoking pipes that are unique yet affordable. From its earliest days in 1900, Lorenzo has established a reputation for a great briarwood smoking pipe.
Today, Lorenzo has a bright future under the leadership of Riccardo Aliverti, general manager, and his son Massimo, sales director. Fluent in several foreign languages, Massimo has established a broad customer base around the world.
Since 1997, SMS Meerschaums & Briars is the exclusive importer of Lorenzo Briars to the United States. Lorenzo briar pipes may be purchased either individually, by the half dozen or by the dozen. The shape chart for each series includes information on the available color, finish, stem type, packaging and the buying options.
Turkey pipes Everyone, who values smoking pipes of the finest Turkish Block Meerschaum, knows the SMS Meerschaums brand name. The SMS logo is recognized worldwide. Since 1980, owners Samil and
Steel Pipe Manufacturers may be required by the petrochemical, water, pipeline, and mechanical industries throughout the world, At use in a huge range of industries and applications. Steel pipes appear in thousands of types and sizes, and yet there are some standards that any steel pipe manufacturer must meet. This is going to depend upon the application to which that pipe is put, and some of the most common applications and standards appear below.
However, sizes on all standards vary, with pipe size specified by two designations – NPS (nominal pipe size) for sizes using inches, and a separate schedule for wall thicknesses. Buyers must know their design specifications in order to select the right range of pipes or tubes, fittings, flanges, joints, and couplers. Gemina Trade has the best investment company for Steel Pipe Exporter, manufacturer, & supplier in Turkey. You can also shop for reinforcing bar product. We are also Deformed Rebar Manufacturer, supply and export rebar debar and deformed steel products on average cost.
In American standards (NPT) and the European designation (ISO) are equivalent to the NPS sizes, though noted as DN or diameter nominal and indicated in millimeters rather than inches.
NOTE: NPS may also be described as NB for nominal bore.
Pipe grades include the following schedule:
|• 5s||• 60|
|• 5||• 80s & EH|
|• 10s||• 80|
|• 10||• 100|
|• 20||• 120|
|• 30||• 140|
|• 40s & STD||• 160|
|• 40||• Dbl. EH (XXH)|
There are also numerous grades ranging from A and B grades to API specified grades such as E-75, S-135, 5D and 7. There are also specialty sizes such as C955, C1053 and high strengths like S140 and S150. Sizes on pipes, casing, fittings, couplers, and tubes vary, but typically will be available from 1/8″ to 72″
Standards will adhere to specific guidelines provided by the following:
The American Society of Mechanical Engineers – B31 series standards apply to steel pipes supplier or manufacturer. These include:
- ASME B31.1 Power piping (steam piping etc.)
- ASME B31.3 Process piping
- ASME B31.4 Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquid Hydrocarbons and Other Liquids
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration piping and heat transfer components
- ASME B31.8 Gas Transmission and distribution piping systems
- ASME B31.9 Building services piping
- ASME B31.11 Slurry Transportation Piping Systems (Withdrawn, Superseded by B31.4)
- ASME B31.12 Hydrogen Piping and Pipelines
ANSI – American National Standards Institute
ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- ASTM A53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
- ASTM A106 Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service
- ASTM A252 Standard Specification for Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe Piles
- ASTM A333 Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service and Other Applications with Required Notch Toughness
- ASTM 671 (A672) Fusion Welded Pipe for Low (Moderate) Temperatures
API – American Petroleum Institute
- API 5CT Specification for Casing and Tubing
- And API 5L Petroleum and natural gas industries—Steel pipe for pipeline transportation systems
AWS – American Welding Society
AWWA – American Water Works Association
CSA Z245.1 Steel Pipe
CWB – Canadian Welding Bureau
EJMA – Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association
EN 13480 – European metallic industrial piping code
- Part 1: General – EN 13480-1 Metallic industrial piping
- EN 13480-2 Metallic industrial piping – Part 2: Materials
- EN 13480-3 Metallic industrial piping – Part 3: Design and calculation
- Part 4: Fabrication and installation – EN 13480-4 Metallic industrial piping
- EN 13480-5 Metallic industrial piping – Part 5: Inspection and testing
- EN 13480-6 Metallic industrial piping – Part 6: Additional requirements for buried piping
- PD TR 13480-7 Metallic industrial piping – Part 7: Guidance on the use of conformity assessment procedures
- EN 13480-8 Metallic industrial piping – Part 8: Additional requirements for aluminum and aluminum alloy piping
EN 1993-4-3 Eurocode 3 — Design of steel structures – Part 4-3: Pipelines
MSS – Manufacturers’ Standardization Society
NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
Any user of steel pipe exporter must understand the codes to be followed when designing any sort of piping system or structure. The steel pipes will then need to be an appropriate grade and tensile strength to live up to the anticipated use.
Gemina International is a major supplier of steel pipe manufacturer, fittings, flanges, joints, galvanized threaded and coupled carbon steel line pipe to the water, petrochemical, pipeline and mechanical industries around the world.
Steel Pipe Turkey
Steel pipe Turkey is used in the energy sector, industrial applications, construction, as line pipe, fencing, water and gas lines and more. In all ways, the grades and specifications must be of the utmost quality. At Gemina Trade, any and all standard grades and sizes are in stock or available, and steel pipe exporter in the highest quality mills in Turkey.
We are proud to be a leading provider of steel pipe supplier and fittings and our preferred manufacturers can be found on the approved manufacturers lists (AMLs) of all major companies.
We have been supplying Steel Pipes and Fittings from Turkey, EU and Asia for a long time. Our team is expert in supply chain of large volume pipe deliveries and proud to provide best service to our clients worldwide.
Today, Gemina International’s mission is to guarantee its customers the best possible service, supplying the best quality steel pipes, fittings and flanges always meeting deadlines agreed and satisfying all requests and urgency. This service includes reliable production capacities and flexible deliveries for a wide range of mid-stream and hard to find products, including non-standard dimensions and grades. Gemina International could provide a complete line of fittings, flanges, joints and related materials to the pipe products. They are tested to international standards to make sure that we only supply the highest quality products.
The steel pipe manufacturing industry of Turkey is very dynamic and competitive due to the significant investments made for efficiency and the considerable expansion of production plus, being able to produce the impossible. The annual production capacity of steel pipes is 6 million metric tons and it is capable of manufacturing any kind of pipes. In 2010, Turkey has become the largest steel pipe manufacturer of Europe and fifth largest steel pipes manufacturer in the world with its 3,5 million tons of annual production which is almost 6% of world’s total production. EU, Middle East, and the USA are top 3 markets for Steel Pipe Turkey.
Save upto 10% with top steel pipe manufacturers in Turkey. To get the best deal, Call Gemina trade's steel pipe exporter & steel pipe supplier.