Arizer Solo Vaporizer
In stock Out of stock
Free US Shipping
Free shipping on orders of $25 and above
Planet of the Vapes offers free shipping on all orders over $25.00 within the United States.
Portable vaporizers and most accessories are shipped with 1-3 business day (1st class) shipping. Larger (desktop) vaporizers are shipped with 1-5 day service.
For more details on shipping, see this page. Track your existing order status here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be more than happy with your purchase from Planet of the Vapes, we want you to be thrilled! If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return your purchased items, even if used, for a full refund or store credit within 14 days. Unopened, unused merchandise can be returned within 30 days.
For more details and instructions, see this page.
Please note: at this time, our easy return policy applies to US customers only.
World Class Customer Service
The POTV Experts are here to help
Our team of friendly experts is happy to answer any questions you may have. Whether it’s related to your order or if you are looking for advice on which vaporizer best suits your needs, don’t hesitate to reach out any time. The preferred and fastest way to get in touch with us, is via our customer support desk.
Visit the POTV- Blog for the latest vaporizer reviews, user guides, comparisons and more.
- Latest 2018 Model
- 2 Hour Battery Life
- 7 Temp. Settings
- Ceramic Heating Element
- Stainless Steel Oven
- 2 year Warranty
Who’s the Arizer Solo for?
The Arizer Solo is for someone wanting great vapor at an introductory price without all the bells & whistles. In 2011 it set the vapor standard for portables and Arizer has released the Air and Solo II since then, but they have kept the Solo relevant with 6 years of continuous improvements. It’s a no-nonsense choice for anyone wanting cool, tasty vapor without breaking the bank.
Vapor that set the standard
Ceramic heater, stainless steel bowl, glass stems – that’s a material list you want in your airpath! By sticking with inert, proven materials the Solo keeps the standard it set years ago with pure, cool and tasty vapor. The only downside is the airflow restriction that it needs to keep the vapor thick will sometimes feel like you are sucking on a thick milkshake.
The Solo has been around a while, so you know it’s tried and true with continuous improvements. It’s one of the best selling portable vapes of all time and the design is so solid that Arizer used it for the Air and Solo II. All three vapes use the same heater, bowl and stem system. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
Only features you need
Simplicity is the theme here with two buttons and 6 vaporizing temperatures (it technically has 7 temps, but we don’t count the bottom temp of 50° C / 122° F) that cover the full range from 185 ° C / 365 ° F to 210 ° C / 410 ° F. High temp vaporists might want something hotter, but my herbs look completely spent after vaping with the Solo on the highest temp.
Good battery life
You should get 90 minutes to 2 hours of run time from the Solo on a full charge, or about 6 to 9 sessions. And if you need more than that it can be used when charging after about a 25% charge.
Portable, not pocketable
The biggest knock on the Arizer Solo vaporizer has always been its larger size and breakable glass stems that make it portable but not something that is easy to throw in your pocket. That coupled with a slower heat up time of 2 minutes makes the Solo great for more relaxed sessions around the house, at parties or hiking.
The Solo holds its value at this price point because of its efficiency and cool, tasty vapor. You can find smaller vapes with more features for the same money, but the vapor is usually sacrificed. So if you’re all about the vapor the Solo is a great deal!
If you’re looking for more
If you’ve read this far but want smaller or more features, we won’t leave you hanging! Check out Arizer’s other very similar portables, the Air and Solo II. Both give you the same great vapor, but the Air adds pocketability and removable batteries while the Solo II adds features.
The latest version and updates
When you buy your Arizer Solo from Planet of the Vapes, you are guaranteed to receive the absolute newest model available with the latest features and updates.
The Arizer Solo vaporizer has a two year manufacturer’s warranty and a one year warranty on the battery. As with all vaporizers purchased from Planet of the Vapes, you are also covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.The Arizer Solo is one of Arizer's most popular portable vaporizers offering a cool and tasty vapor at a great price. ✅ 100% satisfaction guaranteed and we'll throw in some free gifts!
Arizer Solo Review:
The Arizer Solo hit the market in 2013, offering a new portable solution for enjoying herbal blends and dry tobacco on the go. It is also one of the more popular models among vaping enthusiasts. With the Arizer Solo, you can create vapor from any coarsely ground material – making it suitable for use as a tobacco or dry herb vaporizer. An alternative to vaporizer pen designs, the Arizer Solo has a number of key features, and a devout legion of fans among vape enthusiasts. Keep reading to learn all about this vape pen alternative.
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10%
- Low risk of combustion with the Arizer Solo, and the model produces high quality vapor.
- Wide range of temperature settings makes the Arizer Solo highly customizable.
- Controls on the Arizer Solo are easy to operate.
- A total of seven heat settings to ensure optimal temperature for whatever you’re vaping
- All glass vapor path keeps impurities out of vapor for great taste
- LED indicator system lets you know at a glance if there is enough power left for a session
- Pass through technology allows you to vape while you recharge
- No screens or other vaporizer parts to replace
- Lifetime warranty, which is much longer than what is common with other portable vapes
- Includes bent and straight vape mouthpieces, so you can choose the type that is most comfortable for you
- A slow draw is necessary to produce thick vapor
- Slower draw than what’s possible with a conventional vaporizer pen or other portable vapes
- Separate mouthpiece gives you an extra part to carry
- It’s made of glass, so you have to be careful not to break it
- Larger than a standard vape pen at 4.437 inches by 1.75 inches by 1.812 inches
- Can be difficult to use, so you’ll need to read the directions carefully
- Gets very hot to the touch
- Allow ample cooling time before refilling or cleaning
- More expensive than most vape pen options
- Higher priced than other portable vaporizers
- There may be issues with the battery life
- People with poor mouth strength, due to illness or disabilities may be unable to use the vaporizer successfully
|Materials Type||Dry Herb|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||2.5 to 4 hours|
|Charge time||1 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||15 seconds to 120 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||122 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||Yes|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on battery|
In-Depth of the Arizer Solo
- Materials: Ceramic heating chamber, stainless steel heater cover, glass mouthpiece
- Function: Strictly a dry herb vaporizer
- Power: 2200 mAh lithium ion battery
- Included Accessories: Potpourri dish, wall battery charger, aromatherapy sample
- Required Maintenance: No replacement parts required
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the Arizer Solo
– Price – Selling at around $225, the Arizer Solo is slightly lower in price than models like the Pax by Ploom and the Firefly Vapoirzers; however, it is still more expensive than basic models like the Magic Flight Launch Box and the Vapir NO2. The aesthetic design also lies somewhere between the higher end and more economical models. Some people think the details of the Arizer Solo are not as stylish as the Pax or Firefly, but it does have a more modern and look than other less expensive models.
– Reputation – The Arizer Solo has a strong reputation, typically earning it fair to good online reviews, which is why it’s frequently recommended by smoke shops. Due to its glass tube, the vaporizer is praised for its great-tasting quality vapor.
– Guarantee – With the Arizer Solo, you get a 2-year warranty on the craftsmanship and parts, and a 1-year warranty on the battery. The ceramic heating element is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
– Prep Time – Depending on the temperature level that you select, the Arizer Solo can be ready for use in as little as 15 seconds or as long as 2 minutes and 30 seconds. When you first assemble the Arizer Solo, you may have a hard time inserting the glass tube into the tight O-ring seal on the vaporizer. You can make the process easier by preheating the vaporizer on the highest temperature setting. Don’t be afraid to use some force when inserting the tube. It is constructed out of durable glass, so it’s unlikely to break.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – Arizer Solo measures 1.75 inches in width by 4.5 inches in height. It’s designed to be used on the go as a portable vaporizer. But it is larger in size than many of the other portables. As a result, it can be difficult to keep it concealed in your pocket. As a result, many experts at vape shops only recommend the Arizer Solo for individuals who want a cordless vaporizer to use at home.
– Ease of Use – controls on the Arizer Solo are rather straightforward, and it’s simple to clean and maintain the model. Drawing from the device, however, can be challenging. Many people compare the experience of trying to pull vapor from the Solo as being similar to trying to suck up an extra thick milkshake through a straw. The best approach is to draw slowly and deeply, spending 5 to 25 seconds with each inhalation. The slower you draw, the thicker the vapor will be.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – Arizer Solo offers seven temperature settings with options ranging from 122 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit. The wide range of options makes this a very versatile device and greatly cuts down on the likelihood of combustion. It is a convection model, which helps to ensure great tasting vapor.
– Power Supply – With the Arizer Solo, you get a lithium ion battery, which is meant to last for 2.5 to 4 hours – depending on the temperature setting. Reviews of the vaporizer indicate that many people experience a much shorter battery life than the stated standard. This could be because the users didn’t completely drain the battery before the first use. Then again, there’s always a chance that the battery life isn’t as long as other models.
Tips for Using the Arizer Solo
- Always grind your herbs to a medium coarseness prior to using the Solo.
- Never leave the dry herb vaporizer in a very cold place like inside your car in the wintertime.
- Keep your herbs loosely packed in the heating chamber to avoid blocking airflow and diminishing vapor production.
All in all, the Arizer Solo is a great quality vaporizer for those who are willing to pay the higher price tag. This vaporizer makes up for the amount of money it costs by being powerful and efficient, leaving none of your dry herb material untouched by the time you are finished vaping. The Arizer Solo uses convection heating technology, which not only completely eliminates the risk of combustion, it also helps to evenly spread the heated air it produces around the dry herb, making the vape more efficient. This will save you money in the long run.
The Arizer Solo features a powerful rechargeable battery with a wall charger. While you have this vape plugged into the wall, you are able to continue to use it which is really convenient. The battery itself only takes around an hour to charge and can last anywhere between 2.5 and 4 hours depending on the temperature setting you are using. Temperature options come in five unique levels that range from 122 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit, offering you total control over how you vape. The draw resistance is high, but the high quality vapor produced that travels through the glass mouthpiece is smooth and tasty making it worth the effort.
Because it is a handheld vaporizer but not quite a discreet and portable one, the Arizer Solo is recommended for those who need a high quality vaporizer at home.The Arizer Solo is a handheld convection heating dry herb vaporizer with variable temperatures, short charge times, and long battery life. ]]>