Silver mylar roll
- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- secure account login
- remembering account, browser, and regional preferences
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analysing site traffic and usage
- personalized search, content, and recommendations
- helping sellers understand their audience
- showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy
Required Cookies & Technologies
Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.
These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads.
We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.Check out our silver mylar sheets selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER
Save an additional $0.53 on this item!
Why is the VIP price not displayed?
Some manufacturers restrict retailers from displaying certain products at any price lower than a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP). VIP Members will see the VIP Price after adding the product to the cart without any purchase obligation.
These ultra shiny, super mirror-like reflective Mylar rolls can be used for a variety of colorful decorative and wrapping applications. Use them to reflect light and surrounding decorations.
5 colors are available in 24 in. x 8.3 ft. rolls:
Blue, green, and silver Mylar is .002 mm thick.
Red and gold Mylar varies from .001 to .002 mm thick.
This item is out of stock
We can notify you when it is back in stock.
How to get VIP Club Prices
- Additional savings on all products
- Express order handling
- Exclusive promotions
- Priority customer service
Product Questions and Answers
Can I use the silver to make a mirror reflection?
– Asked by trisha on 08-Feb-14
This product can create a reflective surface. However, Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint or Ranger Foil Cardstock may achieve a stronger reflection.
– Answered by MisterArt on 11-Feb-14
Any experience with printing on this paper?
– Asked by Larry K on 07-Jul-13
The Mylar rolls can be embossed, but are not recommended for use in a printer.
– Answered by MisterArt on 08-Jul-13
Is the Mylar paper double-sided, or is it two different colors?
– Asked by Karen on 24-May-13
It is colored on one side, and reflective silver on the other
– Answered by MisterArt on 28-May-13
Can these Mylar rolls be used to make balloons?
– Asked by Dameka on 16-Apr-13
Yes, the Hygloss Mylar rolls can be used to make balloons.
– Answered by MisterArt on 17-Apr-13
Is the paper thick enough that it will not rip?
– Asked by Gina on 16-Jan-13
These rolls are very durable and can be used for virtually any craft project: decorating, gift wrapping, making geometric shapes, place mats, and many other projects.
– Answered by MisterArt on 18-Jan-13
What is the color on the inside? Is this a paper or other material like a candy wrapping foil?
– Asked by Mike on 10-Sep-12
The Hygloss Mylar rolls are colored on both sides. Mylar rolls are ideal for decorative wrapping and stenciling.
– Answered by MisterArt on 10-Oct-12These ultra shiny, super mirror-like reflective Mylar rolls can be used for a variety of colorful decorative and wrapping applications. ]]>