Royale Herb Grinder Review
An upcoming player in the herb grinder game that is gaining popularity quickly is the Royale Grinder brand. Their goal is to make grinders that can compete with the likes of Space Case and Santa Cruz Shredder so that you get as fine a product as possible when using their grinders. If you are looking for a cheap weed grinder to last a month or two, then look elsewhere, but if you want a great quality grinding experience then you should consider Royale Herb Grinders.
2.5″ Royale Herb 4 Piece Grinder
- Material – Welcome to the big leagues of grinding herbs, weed, marijuana and any other material that needs broken down to be consumed properly. The Royale Herb Grinder is made of pure aluminum which will last over many uses while producing a finely grinded herb. None of the 50 aluminum teeth will dent because of their unique square teeth design.
- Design – Royale Herb Grinders come in a jumbo size 2.5″ diameter container that is made up of 4 pieces. This four piece design keeps any herb from being wasted, so that a good buildup of kief can gather with use. The pieces are held together with strong neodymium grade magnets that keep herb from falling out while using this grinder. The grip of the Royale Herb Grinder is ergonomic and fits perfectly in your hand so that you are able to grind your tobacco, herb, or weed effectively. Also, as we said in our first bullet point this weed grinder is practically indestructible as it features aerospace grade aluminum.
- Pollen Catcher – One of the coolest things about the Royale Herb Grinder is that it comes with a pollen press! This is a great way to get your herb to stick together to make for better rolling and even burning.
- Performance – Watch out herb grinding competitors, there is a kick-ass newcomer in town! Because of the quality design and materials Royale Herb Grinders are smooth when in use and grind with precision. The pollen catcher allows for the finest materials to be collected with ease and we were impressed with the high density metal that the press is made from.
- Lifetime Warranty-The Royale Herb Grinder comes with a lifetime warranty if something on the grinder breaks. It also features a 30 day money back guarantee, which shows me they are confident in their product.
In regard to the Royale Herb Grinder there will be some cheapskates out there that may say that the price tag is too high for their wallet. It is important to consider how much you are spending on your tobacco or herb, and realize that you will want to get the best herb grinding experience money can buy. Going cheap on your weed grinder will only leave you with unwanted material stuck in your herb and you looking to buy another grinder.
Another complain that we’ve heard is that for people who are treating arthritis may find that the grinder is difficult to grip. For most this will not be a problem but something to consider for anyone in the medical marijuana smoker category.
About Brian Cooper
Brian Cooper is a lifelong resident of Ohio and has been an advocate of cannabis use for many years. When not partaking, Brian enjoys to hike, ride his bike, and play guitar. Brian started ExpertsofHerb in 2014.
Royale Herb Grinder Review An upcoming player in the herb grinder game that is gaining popularity quickly is the Royale Grinder brand. Their goal is to make grinders that can compete with the
ROYALE G, a Revolutionary Premium Herb Grinder, Launches at PreRoyale.com
The trailblazing innovators at San Francisco-based Pre-Royale introduce their first iconic product that fuses convenience with luxury and style while giving consumers the opportunity to take part in the global cannabis movement — with the first 100 ROYALE Gs ordered delivered in time for Christmas
ROYALE G takes the traditional grinder concept to the next level – featuring everything you will find on your standard grinder, but with a modern, sophisticated and elegant design and many new features all consumers will love.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) November 19, 2019
As the global cannabis movement gains momentum through emerging legislation and mainstream popularity, cannabis advocate organization Pre-Royale has launched its inaugural premium product on PreRoyale.com.
With demand for quality products and accessories growing, Pre-Royale is poised to meet this need by developing high-end products for the worldwide cannabis community by combining luxury and style with functionality.
“It’s not only about great products, it’s about the movement,” said Pre-Royale Founder Marcus Lee. “With its patent-pending design, ROYALE G is a revolutionary prestigious product designed to change lives on a deep, personal level. ROYALE G takes the traditional grinder concept to the next level – featuring everything you will find on your standard grinder, but with a modern, sophisticated and elegant design and many new features all consumers will love.”
ROYALE G features include:
Gold-Plated Trim: ROYALE G brings convenience and luxury into one product, with a “splash of gold” for a sophisticated premium feel. It embodies a stigma breaking message which showcases the new cannabis culture and lifestyle.
Multi-Functional Clip Scooper: An innovative accessory that makes it easy to scoop and navigate ground herb after securing the grinder, with no need for direct contact that often results in “sticky fingers.”
Modular Design: Perfect for travel, the conveniently-sized herb grinder is ideal for life on-the-move – offering portability and a size-adjustable design. Great for separating strains as desired.
Airtight Storage Compartment: Scale down to the portable model and use the spare compartment as an airtight storage with the two additional lids provided. It’s a two-in-one grinder and storage package deal.
Double Anodized Aerospace Grade Aluminum: Built to be durable, this cutting-edge specific form of aluminum acts as a security vault for bud, providing protection with incredible strength and an ultra-soft finish.
“We love the grinder’s sleek anodized aerospace-grade aluminum build, and we know our customers will too,” Lee said. “The gold-trim accent seals the deal, with a luxurious design that reimagines the global cannabis movement. But it’s about more than fancy features. It’s about empowerment and making consumers part of something bigger…something revolutionary.”
Lee says the Pre-Royale Team is passionate about delivering impeccable quality, first with ROYALE G and with future luxury products.
“We’re proud to be cultivating a new culture and lifestyle for cannabis enthusiasts worldwide, inspiring our fellow consumers to live their lives on their terms,” he said. “Many users are afraid to express their passions, fearing embarrassment, judgement…or even job loss. We’re here to change that by making cannabis usage classy, stylish and luxurious for everyone. Today, doctors, lawyers, architects, musicians, and professionals of all kinds are becoming more aware of the undeniable benefits of cannabis.”
Lee says the first 100 ROYALE G ordered will be delivered by Christmas Day, while the remainder will be accepted as pre-orders with delivery planned for February 2020.
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) October 29, 2019 — As the global cannabis movement gains momentum through emerging legislation and mainstream popularity,