How to Smoke Out of a Lemon, Orange, Carrot, Mango, Cucumber
When life gives you lemons, turn them into smoking pipes.
Fortunately you can do the same with more than just lemons. We all probably have smoked out of an apple at some point or at least seen it in action but why smoke out of an apple when there is a whole rainbow of fruits and vegetables to smoke out of?
Using various fruits and vegetables to smoke out of is fun not only because they work, but also because making these pieces is a joy in its self. You can feel a sense of accomplishment after smoking out of a piece you created from simple fruits and vegetables.
Although there are dozens of fruits and vegetables you can smoke out of, in this post we have selected our favorites. Here you can learn how to smoke out of a carrot, cucumber, lemon, mango or an orange.
In addition you can find demonstrations from various вЂњprofessionalsвЂќ of the internet who have successfully created these pipes and are willing to share how (all for kicks and gigs).
How to Smoke Out of a Lemon
- Find yourself a decent sized lemon. A lemon too small could be a hassle to cut and a pain to smoke out of
- Drill or push a stick through the top of the lemon until it reaches the midsection of the fruit. Use your best judgement to determine where that point is.
- Drill or push a stick through the side of the fruit (this is where your will be smoking from). The point is to make sure that the first drilled out channel connects with the second drilled out channel on the side. If you wish you may push a hollowed out piece of a pen into this hole as a mouth piece.
- Cut around the top hole of the lemon to the diameter in which you wish to have for packing herb.
- Pack some up and get to it.
TIP: For best effect, after you carve up your lemon pipe, let it sit for an hour or two. Lemons are quite juicy which can prevent you smoking without getting your weed wet with juice. Letting the lemon sit for a little while can dry out the fruit for a better smoking experience.
A true mastermind worthy of some recognition for exploring the fruit smoking possibilities.В
How to Smoke Out of an Orange
- The process is quite similar to that of a lemon. Find yourself a proportionate, orange that is not too small.
- Drill or push a stick through the top of the orange to the midpoint of the fruite
- Drill or push a stick through the side of the fruit so that the two drilled out channels are interconnected on the inside of the fruit. Again you may shove a hollowed out pen piece in the side as a mouth piece
- Cut around the top hole of the orange to the diameter you wish to have for packing herb.
- Pack some up and light it up.
TIP: Again for the best effect, after you carve up the orange feel free to let it sit for an hour or two to dry up a little bit.
A pioneer for sure in the world of fruit smoking. Beautiful camera work as well.
How to Smoke Out of a Carrot
- Find yourself a good sized carrot. Be sure to select one with a sizable thickness.
- Cut the base of the carrot off and cut the carrot on the end according to how long you want the pipe to be
- Drill or drive a stick through the carrot the long way until the drill bit or stick comes out the other end.
- If you so wish you can whittle the bowl end according to how big you want the bowl to be. Likewise you may whittle the mouthpiece to whatever shape you would like.
- You now have yourself a carrot chillum. Smoke away!
Unparalleled creativity. Great work from our favorite vice stoner.
How to Smoke Out of a Mango
- Find a decent sized mango that isn’t too ripe. A squishy fruit is not ideal to smoke out of.
- Along the long way of the mango cut out a bowl on the mid section of the fruit.
- Drive a stick through the mango the long way until it makes the slightest connection with the bowl piece
- Pack the bowl and light up.
True innovators worthy of high praise. We would be lost if it werenвЂ™t for their efforts.
How to Smoke Out of a Cucumber
- Find a cucumber with a considerable width
- Drive a stick or long drill bit through the cucumber the long way so that there is a channel all the way through the fruit
- Whittle out a bowl on top of the fruit. Alternatively you can simply make a chillum and pack herb into the hole on the other side of the fruit.
- Pack a bowl and light up.
Inspirational- a job well done by a master fruit smoking craftsmanAlthough there are dozens of fruits and vegetables you can smoke out of, in this post we have selected our favorites. Here you can learn how to smoke out of a carrot, cucumber, lemon, mango or an orange. In addition you can find demonstrations from various вЂњprofessionalsвЂќ of the internet.
How To Smoke Weed Out Of 12 Different Fruits And Vegetables
Nov 6, 2014
It started with a friend of ours smoking his stash out of an apple at a party, and it got the rest of our team thinking, “What foods can we smoke out of when we don’t have a pipe or bong on deck?”
After consulting with some “professionals,” we found that we were able to smoke out of quite a variety of fruits and vegetables. The key thing we learned is that you just need clean airways.
Once that was in place, we were able to make three different categories of smoking paraphernalia that included smaller pipes, longer pipes, and complete (and deliciously flavored) water bongs. The last effort was actually the easiest and most fun pipe to create, one made entirely of Starburst candy. See it to believe it:How To Smoke Weed Out Of 12 Different Fruits And Vegetables Elie Ayrouth Nov 6, 2014 It started with a friend of ours smoking his stash out of an apple at a party, and it got the rest of ]]>