KandyPens Galaxy Review:
Because waxy concentrates are so potent, many people today prefer them fo waxxy use. If you’re looking for a vape pen that will give you a top notch experience with concentrates, the Galaxy is a great option. This vapor pen is designed by KandyPens, one of the most well-known makers in its class, and it has numerous benefits with very few drawbacks.
- Very impressive vapor taste, cloud size, and smoothness
- Industry-leading lifetime warranty on the battery
- Little, if any draw resistance
- Flexible temperature settings
- Extra long battery life
- Very compact, stylish design that looks like a writing pen
- Larger than average heating chamber
- More expensive than other models
- Temperature color coding settings is counterintuitive
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of KandyPens Galaxy
– Price – It sells for around $100, making it slightly more expensive than many other vapor pens; however, it is still not the priciest wax vape pen on the market.
–Vapor Quality – one of the most unique things about the Galaxy pen is that it has a quartz heating chamber and dual titanium wire-wrapped quartz rods. Compared to a vape with ceramic heating elements, the Galaxy is able to offer much purer flavor and a smoother draw due to the quartz construction. Even with relatively short pulls, this oil vaporizer pen produces satisfyingly large clouds, too. It’s also one of the best vaporizer pen models in terms of efficiency, so you get the most out of your material with each session. Glass attachments are even available to filter and cool vapor for people who like it to be extra smooth and dense.
– Guarantee – the vape battery on the KandyPens Galaxy has a lifetime warranty, something that’s virtually unheard of with a vaporizer pen. This speaks to the superior quality of the unit.
– Prep Time – very easy to load, the Galaxy unit can hold about .3 grams of concentrate, giving it a larger capacity than most vape pens. If you fill it completely, it will be ready for use in just a few seconds and can provide about 50 draws. We found that you get the best results when you fill up the chamber three-quarters of the way or less.
– Portability – in terms of portability, you really won’t find a vapor pen that is more compact than the KandyPens Galaxy. The unique shape of the mouthpiece, and the metallic accents on the housing make this wax pen look almost identical to an ordinary writing pen. You can fit the model into your pocket and take it anywhere you go.
– Ease of Use – even people with limited lung capacity can typically use the Galaxy easily, as it has little to no resistance. The easy-draw action of the model comes from its extra wide mouthpiece and strategically placed air flow holes in the atomizer. Simple to operate, the vape has just one button.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – with 350°, 390°, and 430° Fahrenheit temperature settings, the KandyPens Galaxy gives you the flexibility to choose the right working temperature for your material. One odd thing about the unit is that the pen glows red for the low temperature setting rather than the high setting, which might be confusing at first.
– Power Supply – the included battery gives the Galaxy by KandyPens a very long life on a single charge, increasing the portability of the unit. Its life span is well above average for a dual coil wax pen.
When you weigh all of the benefits and drawbacks of the KandyPens Galaxy vaporizer pen, it’s clear that this is truly one of the best, if not the best vape pen for wax on the market today.
Looking for a medicinal Marijuana Vape Pen that will give you a top notch experience with Wax concentrates? Read our KandyPens Galaxy Vaporizer Pen Review…