Iolite Wispr 2
✔ Tree Plant Donation
✔ 14 Days Free Return
Meet the Iolite WISPR 2 Vaporizer
Iolite vaporizers are a bit unusual in the vaping world for one simple reason: they don’t run on batteries. Instead, they’re powered by butane—and the WISPR 2 is the latest and greatest iteration of these quirky portable vaporizers. Affordably priced and easy to maintain, the WISPR 2 is a rugged and dependable vape that stands out in a crowded field of copycats and lookalikes.
Like its counterparts from the Irish vape brand Oglesby and Butler, the WISPR 2 is designed to be used with dry herb, and its large herb chamber is well suited for group sessions. At the same time, its compact design makes it easy to slip into your pocket for a bit of vaping on the go, making it an ideal addition to any lifestyle. Plus, the 2 year warranty provides unusual peace of mind for a budget vaporizer.
Iolite WISPR 2 Key Features
The Iolite WISPR 2 is a relatively simple advice, due to the lack of battery and other complex electric circuits. Still, it offers features that are not only useful but unique. Here’s a quick list of some of the most notable ones:
With its rugged metal housing, the WISPR 2 is more than capable of dealing with your daily grind without missing a beat. It doesn’t sacrifice style for substance, though, as it’s available in five different colours (black, red, green, orange, and brown). The flexible silicone mouthpiece is foldable and can be stored within the device when it’s not in use, giving you one less moving part to worry about.
2. Battery and Lighter Free Operation
You won’t need an electrical outlet or a separate torch to use your WISPR 2. The device runs on butane gas, and features a built-in ignition system to allow for easy vaping at a moment’s notice. A full tank of butane will last up to 2.5 hours of continuous use, which is more than enough for a full day’s worth of serious vaping.
3. Stainless Steel Heating Chamber
The WISPR 2 addresses questions of vapour taste and quality with its stainless steel heating chamber, which was designed to heat dry herb smoothly and evenly in each session. Whilst the gas itself can give a bit of an unusual flavour at times, there are no heavy metals or plastics being leeched into the vapour.
4. Quick Heat Up Time
The WISPR 2 goes from ‘off’ to ‘ready to use’ in a mere 10 seconds, making it perfect for quick sessions when you’re in a rush.
5. Fuel Viewing Window
You can check the fuel level of your tank by inspecting the small window on the side of the device. When your WISPR 2 is running low, you can see it with your own two eyes—and give it a quick fill up to keep the good times rolling.
Who Should Buy the Iolite WISPR 2 UK?
Like most battery-free vaporizers, the WISPR 2 can take some getting used to–but if you’re the kind of person who appreciates simplicity, durability, and performance, this little device has a lot to offer. It’s an especially good buy for:
- People who want an affordable portable vaporizer. At less than half the cost of more expensive models, the WISPR 2 is an ideal portable vaporizer for people who are on a tight budget.
- People who hate batteries. Charging the battery is nobody’s favourite part of vaping, and this is especially true when you don’t have easy access to a power source. By running on butane instead, the WISPR 2 frees you from the iron grip of electricity.
- People who need a durable vaporizer. Since there are no glass parts or sensitive electronics to protect, the WISPR 2 is sturdier than most comparable vaporizers. Plus, the metal body is thick enough to cushion it from falls, drops, and the other hazards of everyday life.
Beware of Fakes on Other Marketplaces!
Herbalize only carries authentic products delivered straight from the manufacturer. Some online retailers, however, have been known to sell counterfeit products. Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions.
INCLUDED FREE: ✔ Free Shipping ✔ Tree Plant Donation ✔ 14 Days Free Return Meet the Iolite WISPR 2 Vaporizer, they don’t run on batteries. Instead, they’re powered by butane!
Iolite Wispr 2 Review:
The iolite Wispr 2 is the second generation of the model, which is a conduction style dry herb vaporizer, that uses a single optimized temperature to provide the best tasting flavor. Small and box shaped, it fits nicely in the hand and can be dropped into the pocket for safe traveling–and it runs on butane. This review covers the current second generation iolite Wispr, as well as the 1st generation, see below.
Pros of the iolite Wispr 2:
- Fast heat up time
- Butane powered; no batteries needed
- 2 year warranty
- Good taste
- One optimized heat setting
Cons of the iolite Wispr 2:
- Not as compact as some other models
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Breakdown of iolite Wispr 2
|ioLite Wispr 2||ioLite Wispr (1st Generation)|
|Materials Type||Dry herb||Dry herb|
|Heating Style||Conduction (Butane)||Conduction (Butane)|
|Oven Material||Stainless steel||Flameless gas catalytic conversion heating|
|Vapor Path||Silicone||Spacecraft plastic|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||30 seconds||60 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Moderate||Moderate|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||410 degrees Fahrenheit||Up to 374 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||NA||NA|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|
The iolite Wispr 2 in Depth
– Price – It goes for $170, which is a moderate price for dry herb vaporizers.
– Vapor Quality – The vapor quality of the iolite Wispr 2 is decent. While it does not produce massive clouds, the flavor is above average and so is the smoothness of the vapor. It does the job, though, with minimal odor left behind.
– Guarantee – The iolite Wispr 2 comes with a 2 year guarantee which is a bit longer than a lot of other dry herb vaporizers tend to offer.
– Prep Time – The iolite Wispr 2 is ready to go in only 30 seconds. It uses butane to heat up to its optimized temperature.
– Portability – Perhaps the one drawback regarding the iolite Wispr 2 is that it is not so compact. It can fit in the hand and is definitely portable, but if you are looking for discretion and stealthiness, this box-shaped device might not be for you. That said, it is lightweight and easy to carry around.
– Ease of Use – Packing the chamber of the iolite Wispr 2 is simple, and when you’re ready to use it, simply engage the butane that will heat the element enough to vaporize the material.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – The iolite Wispr 2 uses a stainless steel heating element. It only has one fixed temperature, approximately 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Power Supply – Unique, the iolite Wispr 2 uses butane instead of an AC cord or batteries in order to run the device, meaning you will never have to worry about it dying on you in the middle of a session.
The iolite Wispr 2 is a truly unique vaporizer that any collector needs to own. It is different from other vapes due to its butane heating element, but that is what makes it a true novelty. While it may not be the best vaporizer for compact portable vaping, it would make a great at home vaporizer for those who enjoy a unique vaping experience.
How it Works
The Wispr 2 has a butane valve that allows for the butane to fill the bottom of the device. Shake the butane and insert the nozzle into the valve, then firmly push the can up in the unit and hold it for two seconds. Then, repeat the process and check the gauge by holding the device up to the light until it is filled. Press the button to start heating, and watch for the orange heating light to turn on. The heating chamber is attached directly to the mouthpiece, so pack it and pop the mouthpiece on to get going.
ioLite WISPR 1st Version Review: Pros & Cons
The first generation of the WISPR was introduced to the market in 2011, and it was a portable vape for dry herbs, which is unique in the same way that it uses butane as its energy source as opposed to batteries or electricity, creating vapor more quickly and efficiently than most others. One of a kind, the first and second generation WISPR is a great way to vape your herbs on the go. From here on, this review will cover the previous generation of this small vaporizer.
- Unique butane design
- Heats to the correct temperature in under a minute
- Simple to load
- Generous two-year warranty
- Great vapor quality
- Butane must be refilled every once in a while
- Higher price than some other portable vaporizers
The WISPR First Generation in Depth
– Price – The WISPR retails for $168.99, which is a higher price than most other portable dry herb vaporizers. That said, because of its unique design both inwardly and outwardly, it may be worth the price to have it in your collection.
– Vapor Quality – The vapor that is produced by the WISPR is heated to the perfect temperature every time in order to generate high quality vapor that is flavorful and aromatic and produces nicely sized clouds.
– Guarantee – The WISPR carries a 2-year warranty, which is a bit longer than most other vaporizer companies offer.
– Prep Time – The WISPR has a 60 second heat up time, making it a bit longer than some other vapes on the market.
– Portability – This small and lightweight vaporizer is able to fit in your pocket thanks to its boxy design and its mouthpiece’s ability to fold down. It fits relatively well in the hand and makes vaping in public simple without fear of drawing attention to yourself.
– Ease of Use – The WISPR requires a bit more preparation, as one must fill the butane tank up once in a while, but it is simple to load outside of that.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – The WISPR takes advantage of a butane tank instead of using flames, batteries, cords, or wires. The only thing that reaches the dry herb is the butane, so it still vaporizes and will not combust.
– Power Supply – The butane inside of the WISPR creates a catalytic effect between the butane and the oxygen in order to heat up, and it comes with a precise, bi-metal thermostat to ensure it reaches the correct temperature of 374 degrees Fahrenheit.
The WISPR delivers a unique vaping experience, the likes of which the market has not seen in quite some time, its butane-fueled vaporization process does not rely upon cords, wires, electricity, or batteries. It heats up in only a minute and provides powerful, robust, and flavorful vapor. This vape is for those who want to think outside of the box, both in looks and in functionality. Make sure to read more relative and informative vaporizer reviews.
iolite Wispr 2 | A unique, portable dry herb vaporizer that runs on butane instead of batteries in order to prolong your vaping experience.