Smoking Tea – How it will affect your life and your experience?
In the last days, I’m getting a lot of questions about SMOKING TEA.
The last articles were all about smokable herbs that recommended to blend with your cannabis instead of the addictive tobacco.
So, lots of people were wondering if green tea or any other tea possible to blend with other smokable herbs to make your own herbal smoking blends.
After investigating the subject, by reading, asking, trying;
I’m happy to share this knowledge with you, join me in the world of smoking tea.
Why Did Smoking Tea Consider Better Than Tobacco?
Why smoking tea?
Tea has benefits whether you smoke it or drink it.
- The first and maybe the most important benefit of smoking tea that’s it help quit tobacco cigarette addiction.
- The second benefit of smoking tea it’s that tea cigarettes don’t contain nicotine (the chemical compound that makes normal cigarettes addictive) it’s generally not considered to be addictive.
How to smoke tea?
All you need its dry tea leaves or tea bags from them you can make your tea cigarette.
The process is the same as with usual homemade cigarettes – take tea leaves and roll it with the help of rolling paper into cigarettes.
For beginners I recommend mixing tea leaves with some other herbs (marshmallow, white sage, lavender, raspberry, chamomile ) to make the blend smoother, also you should chop off the tea to make it easier to roll.
Teas which you can smoke:
- Smoking Earl grey tea – smoke is smooth but heavy. You can compare it to pipe tobacco. There is a feeling of the numb tongue and aromatic aftertaste.
- Smoking Green tea gives you mild relaxation and thanks to caffeineworks as a mild pain reliever.
- Smoking Black Tea is more tobacco-like, as it is a bit harsh, whilst green tea tastes like herb. It’s pretty logical as IT IS a herb. Firstly, it is hard on the lungs, but if this kind of tea is more preferable for you, there is the opportunity to get used to Iאץ
There is a difference between smoking teabag or smoking loose tea:
- Smoking “loose tea” means tea that’s primarily made up of whole, unbroken leaves.
- Smoking Teabags are usually made from the opposite – low tea grades, such as dust and fannings.
So what is the best tea to smoke?
It’s a question of taste, it’s like to ask who you love more father or mother, for every occasion different answers will come.
For me the best tea cigarette it’s a green tea cigarette with some other smokable herbs for some aroma and unique flavor, those I love to smoke during the day to get some calm in the middle of a stressful day.
Lavender tea cigarette I prefer to smoke before sleep, lavender has the ability to help with insomnia, whether consumed as a tea or a cigarette.
If you’re wondering what to smoke “loose tea” or tea bags, so Loose tea is pricier, but you are going to let the smoke in your lungs.
So, first things first – quality as we talk about our health.
You don’t want to smoke dust and low-quality leaves, even if it is about the economy.
The answer to the question ‘can you smoke green tea’, is
‘Yes’, if you prefer loose tea in the tins.
Effects of smoking tea
By smoking Chinese green tea or Darjeeling tea you`ll get a slightly bitter flavor, if you interested to make the taste smoother and more delicate you should smoke jasmine or lavender tea.
Smoking tea gives you relaxation, helps to calm your nerves down.
Another question that bothers many: What is high tea? Can tea get you high?
Let’s talk about Catechins. These are the antioxidants in tea.
Catechins are one of the main reasons you might feel high after drinking tea.
Some people compare feeling tea drunk to a strong caffeine buzz.
This can include positive and euphoric feelings or negative side effects like shakiness, nausea, and other unpleasant sensations.
So yes, if you will drink very strong tea or smoke it the whole day you’ll feel some euphoric feelings.
Improved memory and focus.
The leaves of green tea contain L-theanine with caffeine that leads to lowering of deterioration of all mental functions such as concentration and memory abilities
Good replacement for cigarettes with nicotine.
I don’t insist on perceiving this type of smoking as a good way of substitution of your cigarettes, as there is no confirmed information by scientists about this curable effect.
But people say what they say.
A lot of them insist on smoking green tea as a good maneuver to avoid smoking cigarettes and nicotine as well. Lowered anxiety.
L-theanine affects neurotransmitter receptors and it helps to lower the level of a person’s anxiety and nervousness.
Smoking tea sounds strange to you? Tea is a smokable herb exactly like tobacco, also tea is an amazing substitute for Spliffs. Discover more by clicking…
GREEN TEA WITH MARIJUANA
Green tea with marijuana is one of the most widely consumed herbal teas related to cannabis. This infusion is so popular that it can even be found sold by some companies. Obviously, the marijuana teas currently marketed do not contain THC, otherwise they would be illegal.
green tea with marijuana
Another option is to make our own infusion of green tea with marijuana. The idea of the following article is to provide the reader with all the information needed to produce his or her own tea and consume it quickly, cheaply and safely.
- 1 What is green tea with marijuana?
- 2 Effects
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Preparation instructions:
- 5 Benefits
What is green tea with marijuana?
Marijuana green tea consists of a mixture made from leaves and buds of the tea plant or Camellia sinensis and cannabis leaves. This mixture has medicinal properties, both analgesic and relaxing and antioxidant, among others.
One of the effects of tea infusion with marijuana is stimulation at physical and mental level. This is due to the alkaloids that compose it, such as theine, which can produce a sensation of euphoria. Now, that sensation is what green tea produces, but once we add marijuana, the effects can vary considerably. For example, if we add marijuana sativa, the effect of psychedelic euphoria will be accentuated, but if we add Indian marijuana, the euphoric effect will be counteracted and get a more relaxing effect. Homemade tea does contain THC, unlike commercial tea, which does not contain THC but CBD.
- Butter (10 to 15g)
- Whole milk (1/4 cup)
- Honey (optional)
Remember that milk is necessary to fix THC as it is a liposoluble cannabinoid and therefore is not soluble in water but in oil.
- Crushing marijuana
- Cook in a frying pan the butter next to the chopped marijuana, about 5 minutes.
- Afterwards, strain the butter to remove the remains of the bud.
- Prepare the tea and add the whole milk.
- After preparing the tea with milk, add the mixture of butter and marijuana.
- Finally, you can add honey to sweeten the solution even more.
It is optional to further heat or cool the solution, as it can be consumed both hot and cold without altering its properties.
You may also be interested in our marijuana infusion article
Cannabis tea has several properties that make it unique. First of all, it contains vitamins A, C, E and Se, or Selenium. The following are the main characteristics produced by marijuana tea in our organism:
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases
- Prevents hypertension
- Fights the appearance of caries.
- Reduces triglycerides
- Has a diuretic effect
- Stimulates the reduction of LDL, or “bad” cholesterol.
- Stimulates the increase of HDL, or “good” cholesterol.
- Stabilizes insulin
- Reduces glucose levels, fighting diabetes.
- It serves as anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic since it has astringent effects.
Green tea with marijuana is one of the most widely consumed herbal teas related to cannabis. This infusion is so popular that it can even be found sold