4 Piece BLACK Grinder PRE-ORDER for shipping Mid-January 2021
An innovative design, combined with high quality craftsmanship, rewards you with the best experience any grinder has to offer. It’s effortless operation allows you to enjoy your ritual one turn at a time.
This 4 piece variation allows you to collect pollen. Remove the screen chamber to reduce the size for your convenience.
M anufactured entirely in North America so you can feel great every time you pick it up.
Free Shipping to USA & Canada
2 1/2 inches diameter
2 1/4 inches tall
Accepts 3 different sized sifting discs; personalize the size of your grind
Accepts 3 different sized mesh screens; choose how much pollen you want to collect
Convenient quarter turn thread design
Unbreakable stainless steel blade
Easily access pollen with rounded bottom bowl
Patent pending wedge design
6061-T6 Aluminum and stainless steel construction
Commercial hardcoat anodization for tough non-stick surface
Manufactured in Canada
1x medium sifting disc (.18″ diameter holes)
1x medium mesh screen (280 micron)
1x tool to assemble/disassemble for personalization and cleaning
An innovative design, combined with high quality craftsmanship, rewards you with the best experience any grinder has to offer.
Clipper Grinder – High End Grinder
When most weed enthusiasts hear the words weed grinder, they assume right at the start that this device is going to chop up their stash into sticky clumps that are more problematic than simply breaking up the weed by hand.
That was before the Clipper Grinder was released to the world. This new chopping device turns traditional grinding devices on their head. The days of your weed getting clogged and resin buildup stuck in the blades and screens is a thing of the past.
To better understand how this device works and how the grinder was reconstructed from the ground up, we need to dig below the surface to see why the marijuana community is raving about this device.
The Benefits of the Clipper Grinder
Compared to the traditional weed grinder, right at the most basic components you will notice a huge difference. The Clipper Grinder utilizes a smoother and finer grind, making use of state-of-the-art blades that eliminate resin build-up.
Perhaps the biggest difference between the standard weed grinder and the Clipper Grinder is making use of cutting blades rather than regular teeth. Without all that resin getting trapped in the teeth, the grinding process is simple and effortless.
Not that turning that grinding handle is a chore, but the days of the handle and blades getting stuck are now over, the blades cut through any stash with ease and produce an even product in the collection tray.
The entire grinding process is no longer a chore, it is simply the last step before you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
The Clipper Grinder Components
To understand better why the cannabis world is raving about the Clipper Grinder, we need to break the device down to its most basic parts.
The entire grinder can be broken down into eight separate working parts. Starting at the top we have the blade spinner, next is the cutting chamber that is comprised of the stainless steel blades.
The interchangeable sifting disc rests above the holding chamber, followed by the interchangeable screen, screen retainer, and finally the pollen catcher.
Here is how the weed makes it way from the top of the Clipper Grinder down to the pollen catcher.
1. The most important advancement in the development of the Clipper Grinder is the elimination of tight spaces that tend to cause fine materials to build up and make the grinding process more difficult.
More space equals effortless grinding procedure and less areas of the grinder where tiny pieces can get stuck and accumulate between grinding.
2. The design of the cutting blades work better than technology using teeth that clog or jam. The stainless steel blade has a wedge design that will easily cut your stash rather than simply mulching it.
Each rotation of the blade cuts through the weed 12 times. This speeds up the process and eliminates any type of clogging.
3. The interchangeable discs allow you to sift the weed differently depending on your needs. Perhaps you want a fine blend for rolling or you want a thicker blend for the pipe, all easily done with your new grinder.
4. With the supplied cleaning tool, once the cutting chamber is exposed you can easily clean up after grinding so your grinder is ready to go the next time. This tool doubles like an ash tray, allowing you to easily replace screen size.
5. Comes with a guitar pick scraper that is designed to match the flat and rounded profile of the pollen catcher. Grabbing that sweet nectar from the pollen catcher was never easier.
6. Unlike traditional grinders that don’t always provide a smooth engagement, the Clipper Grinder utilizes quarter-turn threads that not only adds convenience, it ensures each twist of the grinder will slice and dice your herbs evenly, effortlessly, and quickly.
7. From top to bottom, the Clipper Grinder is designed and built with the end-user in mind. No corners were cut to provide users the ability to chop their weed easily while enjoying a long-lasting durable device that should provide many years of usage.
High quality CNC machining plus the non-stick anodizing is a revolutionary combination of style and functionality never seen in this industry.
There you have it, everything you needed to know about the Clipper Grinder from the inside out.
5 Best Herb Grinders  Reviews
What is Hemp Oil? – Numerous Health Benefits and Uses You Should Know About
Everything You Need to Know About Hash Oil
What Happens if You’re Caught Driving Under the Influence
Which Strain Has The Highest Level of THC (34.04%) in 2018?
It’s Official – CBD as Epilepsy Treatment Helps Reduce Seizures Too
Cannabis Oil – Benefits, Uses, How To Make It and Much More
5 Top Choices For Spoon Pipes – Small Size Is Both a Blessing and a Curse
Clipper Grinder – High End Grinder When most weed enthusiasts hear the words weed grinder, they assume right at the start that this device is going to chop up their stash into sticky clumps that