Filter Products By
- All Star (1)
- Easton (1)
- Wilson (3)
- Black (2)
- Dark Green (1)
- Green (1)
- Navy (2)
- Red (1)
- Royal (2)
- Scarlet (2)
- Closeout (3)
- $0 – $100 (5)
Find The Best Selection Of Catchers Gear Accessories When You Need It Most
Finding the right equipment for your baseball can be a challenge. You must be able to find the right equipment for the kids, teens an adults on your team. These items must be of the highest quality possible. This is important because all teams have a greater chance of winning while using sporting goods and equipment manufactured to the highest standards. From a health standpoint, having the right protection will make the difference between injuries on the field and a relatively safe game experience.
Sportsmanship and safety certainly apply when you are shopping online for catchers gear accessories. Doctors and those in the medical field will tell about the importance of Throat Guards for both kids and adults that are in the position of Catcher. The chance of being hit with a fast ball in the throat area is statistically high. An injury to the throat can not only result in the loss of one’s voice, but injury to the thyroid area. Injuries to the esophagus can be both devastating and permanent.
Other accessories for catchers purchased online will be no less important for those in the game. Amateur and professional baseball players in the position of catcher should wear an All Star Face Mask. This protects from injuries to the face and head area. Buying a face mask with affixed sun visor is beneficial for those who play outdoors under the glare of bright sunlight. Chin pads will also comfort the face. Replacement pads give catcher’s masks a longer lifespan and durability as well.
Other accessories can be purchased as needed. Kneeing on a Knee Saver or Knee Support is advantageous for both young and older players. These padded knee wedges will keep on steady while providing sturdy support. Replacements for these cushions are also available, so your accessories will not wear out in the middle of a single season.
Every item you purchase will add to the safety of the players involved on the field. Adults and children should wear a catcher’s baseball thumb guard to protect their hands. Guards of all varieties are now required by school teams. Having extra accessories in stock is a great way to be prepared for a successful season ahead.Find The Best Selection Of Catchers Gear Accessories When You Need It Most
Baseball and Softball Catchers gear for all ages
Catchers Masks and Helmets
- Silver / White
- Royal Blue
- Royal / Silver
- Red / Silver
- Navy / Silver
- Black / Silver
- Left Throw (2)
- Right Throw (17)
- All Star (6)
- Easton (6)
- EvoShield (3)
- Lizard Skins (1)
- Louisville Slugger (1)
- Marucci (2)
- Mizuno (16)
- Rawlings (22)
- Schutt (10)
- Wilson (8)
- $100 or below
- $100 to $200
- $200 to $300
- $300 to $400
- $400 or above
2019 Wilson A500 Youth Catchers Mitt 32 Inch
All Star Classic Professional Adult Catchers Set
All Star Face Mask – FM4000BK
All Star Knee Savers
All Star Pro-Elite 33.5 Inch Catchers Mitt Black
All Star System 7 Leg Guards – Black/Grey
All Star System 7 Pro 2 Tone youth catchers kit 12-16 – Navy
Easton Blackstone Catchers Mitt
Easton Flagship Catcher Mitt
Easton Game Time Adult Catchers Set
Easton Game Time Intermediate Catchers Set
Easton Game Time Youth Catchers Set
Easton Paragon Youth Catchers Mitt
Easton Skull Cap
EvoShield Evocharge Protective Wrist Guard
EvoShield MLB Catchers Thumb Guard
EvoShield Protective Wrist Guard-Speed Stripe
Lizard Skins Inner Glove
Louisville LXT Fastpitch Catchers Glove
Marucci Cypress 33.5 Inch Catchers Mitt
Marucci Oxbow Series Catchers Mitt 33.5 Inch
Mizuno Franchise 33.5 Inch Baseball Catchers Mitt
Mizuno Franchise 34 Inch Softball Catchers Mitt GXS90F3
Mizuno Franchise Softball Catchers Mitt 34 Inch GXS90F1
We’ve got all the catchers gear you need to stay protected behind the plate. The best protection from the best brands like All Star, Rawlings, Schutt and Wilson.
- My Account
- Track Order
- Resolution Centre
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Buying Guides
- Contact Us
- Returns Policy
- Security Policy
- Price Match
Stay In Touch
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Red Stitches Pty Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6/5 Sefton Rd, THORNLEIGH, NSW, 2120, AU. Our ABN is 57 617 731 585. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Stay protected behind the plate with our full range of catchers gear and accessories. ]]>