Atmos Boss Vaporizer
- Quick Heat Time
- Ceramic Filter
- Simple Operation
- Steel Herb Chamber
- Ceramic Filter
- Cleaning Brush
- USB charger
- Wall Adapter
- 1200 mAH Battery
- Dry Herbs
- Red/Blue LED
Vape pens have a number of advantages for those who want to enjoy their herb on-the-go, but many of them have one huge drawback – they combust your material into ashes leading to a bitter flavor. This is made worse by the fact most people will hold their vape pen to one side while inhaling so that most of their herb gets heated unevenly and thus burnt in the process.
A better way to vape is through a convection based heating chamber, just like the one found in the Atmos Boss. The Boss is not a new product, it was however, one of the first true vaporizer pens to heat material evenly and it still stands today as a firm favorite for many vape users.
Durable And Portable Design
Although the Boss might not be as short as some of the newer models available now, its slim size still makes it easy to both palm in your hand and store away when not in use. The exterior is made of rugged stainless steel with etchings giving it a futuristic style.
Operating The Atmos Boss
Herb is packed inside the steel chamber at which point a rubber mouthpiece and ceramic filter are attached to direct airflow out of the device. It’s recommended to only fill the chamber halfway to three quarters full to achieve the most even heating and efficient airflow. Unlike some other portable vaporizers there’s no need to mess around with different temperature settings, either. Just turn on the unit by pressing the power button 3 times. A red LED will light and after about 40 seconds it will turn blue indicating that the Boss is ready to use. You’ll get about 75 seconds of time to inhale. This should be plenty to get a couple of hits for yourself and even pass to a friend or two. At that point the unit shuts off to conserve battery power but it can be reactivated again using the same sequence when it’s time for another hit. The stock configuration of the Boss only allows for vaping dry herb but a separate attachment allows waxes to be enjoyed too, making the unit more flexible than its closest equivalent the Jump.
Atmos Boss Temperature
There is no temperature control which might lead you to wonder exactly how hot does it get? Atmos doesn’t list the exact figure within their specs but it turns out to be about 385F. This is an important point to consider if you like your herb hotter or cooler. For many this will be a good compromise between flavor and cloud size, if you want something a little hotter then consider the Jump which operates around 10 degrees more.
The Boss’s 1200 mAh battery can be charged directly into computer or with the included wall attachment. You can choose between two colors, the natural stainless steel or black.
Buying The Atmos Boss
While the Boss is not the newest kid on the vaping block it still provides a dependable, durable, and simple to use device that gives you a true vape. It might not beat the newer Jump on price but if you prefer a sturdier steel shell design and a smoother flavor then the Boss makes a excellent choice.Atmos Boss Vaporizer Atmos Features Quick Heat Time Ceramic Filter LED Simple Operation Steel Herb Chamber Accessories Ceramic Filter
Atmos Boss Review:
The Atmos Boss is one of the true convection vaporizer models released by AtmosRX, and features a completely new design that is meant to be an improvement over previous models made by the brand, that had the tendency to combust dry herbs. Did the improvements lead to a better device? It seems so! Read on to get the full story.
- Good to very good vapor taste and smoothness
- Simple-to-load design
- Easy to operate
- Very compact
- Vapor cloud size is limited
- Top can get uncomfortably hot
- Very fine grind is needed for good results
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of the Atmos Boss
|Materials Type||Dry Herb|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||20 minutes of continuous use|
|Charge time||2 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||40 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||One optimized temperature around 385 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||No|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
– Price – The Atmos Boss sells for $130, but here at VaporPlants, you can pick one up for $104. That makes the herbal vaporizer a mid-priced vape pen that sells for less than the top-of-the-line models, but more than some entry-level on the market.
– Vapor Quality – The air flow system, combined with the low temperature heating technology used in the design has eliminated the problems of combustion that were all too common with previous Atmos vape pens. You get good vapor quality from this model with a pleasing taste and smooth vapor. Still, it doesn’t give you very big vapor clouds, which may be a turnoff for some vapists.
– Guarantee – AtmosRX offers a 5-year limited warranty on the Boss when you purchase it from an authorized retailer like VaporPlants.com. The warranty is longer than what you receive with most herbal models.
– Prep Time – If you want to get good results, you have to take the time to grind your herbs very, very finely. This can be a bit of a hassle, but it does make a big difference in the size of vapor clouds. The herbal vaporizer is easy to load, and it gets hot within just a few seconds, which cuts down on vaporizer prep time.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – The Boss is only 6.35 inches long, making it a pocket vaporizer that is simple to carry. It looks so much like an electronic cigarette, yet it still looks stylish with its etched stainless steel housing.
– Ease of Use – It’s not hard to draw from the vape pen, and there is only one button to worry about operating. Even beginners will find it easy to use once they master grinding their herbs correctly to get good results.
– Heating – There is only one temperature setting for the Atmos Boss, but that’s not uncommon with herb vaporizer pen models. It does seem that the vape pen gets abnormally hot on top, so it’s important to hold the vape pen by the battery.
– Power Supply – The battery provided with this unit is a lithium-ion power cell, and it allows you to vape for around two or three sessions before you need to recharge. The lifespan of the battery on a single charge is comparable to what you get with other herbal pens.
In closing, the Atmos Boss is a big improvement over other dry herb vape pen models, in that it truly does vaporize and not combust herbs. For those who don’t worry much about vapor cloud size, this is a good everyday vapor pen that is easy to travel with, provided you don’t mind a little extra grinding to get your herbs ready. Overall, the it receives a B grade, which is a good score for a vaporizer pen of its price.Atmos Boss Vaporizer Pen features a completely new design, a perfect true dry herb vaporizer! Click Here to get the full review. ]]>